International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Nano Technology (IJAENT) is having ISSN 2347-6389 (online), monthly international journal, being published in the months of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December by Lattice Science Publication (LSP)🔗Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2013.
It is academic, online, open access🔗, double blind, peer reviewed🔗 international journal. It aims to publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Textile Engineering and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences. All submitted papers will be reviewed by the board of committee🔗 of IJAENT.
LSP associated journals are publishing original scientific research work for more than 115 countries since year 2010 in the field of all engineering branches, management, & humanities. Selected article(s) of the conference will be published in a special issue. Conference organizer can fill Conference Proposal Form🔗 with following terms and conditions:
- Plagiarism Check: Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) will be used to check similarity (see plagiarism policy🔗) that would not be more than 20% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 5%.
- Quality Check: All submitted paper should be cutting edge, result oriented, original paper and under the scope of the journal that should belong to the engineering and technology area. In the paper title, there should not be word ‘Overview/brief/ Introduction, Review, Case study/ Study, Survey, Approach, Comparative, Analysis, Comparative Investigation, Investigation’.
- Paper Submission Criteria: Any one author cannot submit more than 05 papers for the same volume/issue.
- Review Criteria: This journal uses double-blind review process, which means that both the reviewer (s) and author (s) identities concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. All submitted manuscripts are reviewed by three reviewer one from India and rest two from overseas. There should be proper comments of the reviewers for the purpose of acceptance/ rejection. There should be minimum 02 to 03 week time window for it.
- eCopyright: All authors will submit ecopyright🔗 to the Journal/ Lattice Science Publication (LSP)
- Template: All accepted papers should be formatted as per Journal Template🔗. Be sure that Each author profile (min 100 word) along with photo should be included in the final paper/camera ready submission. It is be sure that contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification is not possible. In the formatted paper, volume no/ issue no will be in the right top corner of the paper. In the case of failure, the papers will be declined from the database of journal and publishing house.
- Updation in the Paper: Please be sure that
- Each author profile along with photo (min 100 word) has been included in the final paper.
- Final paper is prepared as per Journal Template🔗.
- Contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification/withdraw🔗 is not possible.
- Copyright Property: After the publication, published paper (s) will be property of publishing house and journal.
You can submit Conference Proposal Form🔗 if above terms and conditions are agreed.